Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Pretty Way To Travel



With Christmas over and the winter settling in
you might be thinking travel.

So if you are going to pack up the old suitcase, 
may as well make it pretty!
























Lots of people travel....



Anne of Green Gables



Forrest Gump



...even Barbie.


How ever you want to get there.....




....by train....






.... by car.



..... or even by bicycle.



Don't forget your pets......








But always remember, there is no place like home.....







..... or Grandma's.




Happy traveling!



Diane

**********

I will be linking up with these parties

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
Knick of Time at Knick of Time
Tuesday's Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here

7 comments:

  1. I love the pink one! and I really love all the suitcases piled up against the wall, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore old cases! You have some wonderful examples here. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for stopping by my place {P3} and choosing to follow!!! Always appreciated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I visited your blog today. Your blog is very pretty, and your pink post is wonderful. I think PINK is a glorious color. Loved the suitcase. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. You have many beautiful photos on here. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is a GEM! I am so glad I made the trip over to it and am off again to become your newest follower! Come over and say hello sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will take any of these please!
    What wonderful images and yes, home is always the best :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the suitcases stacked in the corner...I am a huge fan of anything vintage...even Barbie who I loved as a child. Beautiful blog you have here!
    Wishing you a very happy New Year!

    Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane, Great post! Thanks for sharing at the Open House Party. Happy 2012.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...